Scale, automate, and unify without compromising security with HSMs and VaultCore key management
Key Management Plus Hardware Security Modules
The combination of Fornetix VaultCore with the industry’s best Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) provides unified encryption key lifecycle management and automation capabilities backed by FIPS 140-2 Level 3 or 4 security certification.
Enabling an HSM and Key Manager is a 1-2 Punch
- Ensure uptime and no single point of failure with redundancy and geo-located clustering
- Communication protocols backed by industry standards: PKCS#11 & KMIP
- Meet industry regulations and requirements such as HIPAA, SOX, and PCI DSS
- Obtain the highest levels of physical security with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 or 4 certification
- Monitor activity and audit easily with reporting functionality and integration with SIEMs
- Create and control all encryption efforts within one, unified ecosystem allowing for easier policy enforcement and key lifecycle management
HSM and Key Managers Explained
Often there is confusion when understanding the differences between an HSM and a Key Manager. The reality is, to round out your enterprise data security strategy, there are benefits and reasons for both. Learn more about the benefits and purpose of each in this blog post.